Forums

AS 16

Accountancy

asked 10 hrs ago

We should capitalise when the asset in under construction right? But in this Qus.why don’t we capitalise and held in capital WIP?

latest answer

No answers yet!!

Soon to be CA

Soon to be CA

CA Inter

4K+

Not understanding word

Strategic Management

answered 19 hrs ago

Sir I did not understand the word change management

latest answer

Whenever a company changes something in terms of strategy, operations or way of working, it has to mange the change properly. For e.g A company introduces a new software system. Change management ensures that employees are trained, supported, and can use the system effectively without impacting their work.

Jagadesh Viyyapu

Jagadesh Viyyapu

CA Inter

1K+

Pre Exam CS exceutive

Others

answered 18 hrs ago

I have completed all Pre exam in 2017 Syllabus But now i shift to new syllabus Query is its mandatory to complete pre exam again because portal again ask to pay Rs. 1000 for pre exam.

latest answer

ok thanks for reply

Shubham .shubham

Shubham .shubham

CA Inter

Self paced modules

Others

answered 20 hrs ago

Self paced classes available here? How to check ?

latest answer

Thank you sir

vinodhene lakshmipathy

vinodhene lakshmipathy

CA Inter

7K+

Audit of Items of Financial Statements - Profit and Loss Captions

Auditing

answered 20 hrs ago

Under Other income it is given that, Obtain a copy of form 26 AS (TDS withholding by the bank /financial institution) and reconcile the interest reflected therein to the calculations shared by client. PS: I posted this doubt before two days now it not appearing and I don't know the reason How could this deduction of TDS be considered as other income ma'am? TDS if on behalf of the deductee we are deducting the tax and paying it to the government right, how can this be considered as TDS? Please do clarify my doubt ma'am.

latest answer

TDS is not considered as income here. The measurement of income ( interest) should be checked with the TDS deducted. How much tds is deducted , that much is the interest earned. So whether interest income is correctly reported or not I.e no understatement and overstatement should be there. This is a procedure to ensure measurement of interest income is accurate.

Kalaiarasi Sowtharman

Kalaiarasi Sowtharman

CA Inter

Cash

Financial Management

answered 16 hrs ago

Why we doesn't include cash in net operating cycle it's also having some period right i.e, after debtors we cannot directly purchase raw materials there has some period

latest answer

Net operating cycle is used to compute how long the non cash item takes to convert to cash. So there is no point in including cash there.

anju B

anju B

CA Inter

19K+

Calculation query

Financial Reporting

asked 1 day ago

Why did we we did (81.75-81.5)*3000, it shall be *6000 na? as the contract is for $6000.

latest answer

No answers yet!!

Hrishikesh Pradhan

Hrishikesh Pradhan

CA Final

3K+

Forward Contract

Financial Reporting

answered 30 mins ago

Sir, it is a little confusing, in this question, 67.8 is forward price. so, it is mandatory na ? Now, if the price falls to 67, it shall be loss for me of Rs 0.8 as i agreed for 67.8 but the actual price is 67 only,

latest answer

hii

Hrishikesh Pradhan

Hrishikesh Pradhan

CA Final

3K+

Ind as 115

Financial Reporting

answered 2 days ago

How to deal With it sir? If we Calculate using residual approach we are getting mentorship ssp as nil

latest answer

We has SSP of mentorship as well

Ravi Teja

Ravi Teja

CA Final

Mock Test

Financial Management

answered 2 days ago

Doubt in Mock Test series 1 working capital Q. No 2(a) in calculating the opportunity cost of investment in debtors how they arrive 70%?

latest answer

Thank you sir

Abi KVA

Abi KVA

CA Inter

2K+

Offer
MCQs
All the Best
Hyd FR + AFM
ACCA Webinar

CIN: U74999TG2017PTC116012 | GSTIN: 36AAECI4332C1Z0 | PAN: AAECI4332C